Wednesday 17 April 2013

OUFM203 - Day Eleven

I have been having some problems with the camera equipment at the moment, which is why the next few days it may be incomplete.

My main focus was sanding down the large surface, cutting it down to the correct size, and cutting the other leaf in half so it will fold, using the bad saw and surface planer, as we can't rip on the dimension / panel saw.

The biggest problem I had was when I was using the pad sander, which somehow dug into my work, shredding the belt which then flew off, and digging a huge groove into my work. Luckily it is underneath, and most of it was cut of as waste, so the damage is minimal.



Above: This shows the the groove that was made by the pad sander



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave any feedback about this post or blog, please fill out this section.