Thursday 24 January 2013

OUCE255 - Mission Statement

I have selected and listed a variety of different mission statements from existing businesses to help with writing my own:

"Give consumers and businesses what they want, when they want it. We never stop improving our world class operation's by putting our customers - and their needs - first."
- Ebuyer.com

"Microsoft’s mission is to enable people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential."
-Microsoft


"Skype’s mission is to be the fabric of real-time communication on the web."
-Skype

I have tried to write my own mission statement which is below:

" I am committed to crafting high quality furniture to suit the ideal needs of the customer, meeting personal, social, and economic aims." 

I have also decided to make a smaller version, which fits better on my business cards:

"Crafting High Quality, Bespoke Furniture"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave any feedback about this post or blog, please fill out this section.