Friday 23 March 2012

Design and Prototype - Lesson Two

Firstly I have decided to do these updates weekly, as it is much easier to understand and write about all the deign development that has taken place.

This week started off by me completely changing my initial brief, as I was finding very difficult to develop it further. My new brief is for a hallway / conservatory:



 Once I had finalized my initial design brief, I than began to make spider diagrams which were on what was important in seat design, what was required in the brief and then began just drawing 2d lines and profiles which I liked and could use:


After this I made some mockup designs that I could use. Below is some rough ideas, with development:

Basic Ideas




Finally using these designs I came up with my final shape and design:

Development of final idea
Overall once I got the initial brief and designs sorted, I was quickly able to develop my final design quickly and easily, and including all  the aspects that both me and my client wanted. This was also helped by the individual tutorial that I had during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave any feedback about this post or blog, please fill out this section.