Wednesday 22 February 2012

Machine Production Techniques - Lesson fifteen

This lesson was the first one back, and I'm glad to say that the leg hasn't twisted any further, and I think the pressure of the framework has actually made it slightly better. After getting it apart (which took much longer and A LOT more effort then expected), I spent most of the time tiding up all the joints to make them fit perfectly. After I did this I remade the middle stretcher, to the correct dimensions this time, and it fitted perfectly. The last thing that I started working on was the Drawer top and bottom Rail, which is what the drawer sits between and guides the drawer in and out.

Below is a picture of the framework fitted together fully:

Above: Table framework assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave any feedback about this post or blog, please fill out this section.