Friday 3 May 2013

OUFM203 - Twenty Two

Today was the first major day that my design hit some significant problems due to strength and wood movement of the tabletop. This means that devices and components that were previously going to be attached to the underneath now need to be constructed within their own frame. 

Due to the complexity of the issues they are hard to explain and even harder to fix, taking most of the day to try and solve. I decided by the end of the day to spend a couple of hours on something else to help clear my head, and so below is a business card and debit card holder I created, included my logo engraved on the corner.


Above: Business card holder (Left), Debit/Card Holder (Right)

Above: Close up of Debit / Card holder

Above: Logo branded on bottom left corner

Above: Close-up of Business Card Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave any feedback about this post or blog, please fill out this section.